The Climate Registry invites you to attend its second annual forum series examining climate policy and tools in a regional context. By bringing together climate leaders from government, business and environment, these forums provide a unique venue for thoughtful exchange on climate issues across state and provincial lines. Attendees will have the opportunity to convene with other experts to gather insights and understand the carbon management tools that will help their businesses thrive in a carbon economy. The climate policy forums are day-long events followed by Members-only workshops the following day. Please see below for a full listing of the forums and registration.
Sponsors of the 2011 Regional Climate Policy Forums gain significant exposure to key leaders in business, government, academia and nonprofit sectors. Benefits include:
- Branding on The Climate Registry's conference promotional materials, including website, flyers, and program booklets.
- Opportunity to gain exposure from collateral placed in delegate folders, exhibit table in the conference foyer, and logo signage in main conference hall.
- Face-to-face interaction with highly-targeted decision makers at the forums.
- Invitation to make welcoming remarks (at co-host level).
- Complimentary registration.